The 27th Coalition Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep your friends close, and your guns closer.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arma II requesting enlistment.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathisrich

Arma II requesting enlistment. Empty
PostSubject: Arma II requesting enlistment.   Arma II requesting enlistment. EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Good day, I would like to join your group to play ArmA II. I love the Realism you guys do and I would like to be apart of it. I am currently training flying in the Black hawk, Osprey, and chin-nook. Please Reply soon as I'de like to get started A.S.A.P
Back to top Go down
Gen. ModsFreeAreForTV
Owner
Owner
Gen. ModsFreeAreForTV

PostSubject: Re: Arma II requesting enlistment.   Arma II requesting enlistment. EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:32 pm

Welcome to the team, as you can see we have used our old communities site which we are currently fixing, if you have steam please give me your steam name. We also have a teamspeak server.

Welcome to the 27thCU, soldier!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ModsFreeAreForTV
Darthjei

PostSubject: Applying   Arma II requesting enlistment. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:48 am

Hi my name is Darthjei and i would like to join your group to play and have fun ! I am practicing flying often and i am eager to learn! My steam is "darthjei" or "Kakashi{GR}"
i have teamspeak but i'm new to it so i am not very familiar with it and how it works
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arma II requesting enlistment.   Arma II requesting enlistment. Empty

Back to top Go down

Arma II requesting enlistment.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 27th Coalition Unit :: Servers :: PERP Lite Roleplay-
Jump to: